|DYO Boutique Website Template-The Pattern Collection|
Start Picking Now! You Choose....We Design!
We have developed our new DYO(Design Your Own) Website template as a way to give individuals a semi-custom option for their website design. This allows us to offer a more customized design than our standard pre-made templates, while still keeping within the pre-made template framework thus alowing us to offer these designs at a much more affordable rate than a custom design.
What you will receive with your purchase.
- A Hand Coded Boutique Template created with your Font, Color, Logo, Layout, and Header style choices from the available options.
- A non exclusive use license to use the final design created with your choices on one domain for your business. No rights are transfered with your purchase, you receive a non exclusive use license to use the final design on one domain for your business. Our DIY templates are sold an unlimited number of times to an unlimited number of clients.
- Installation if using one of our approved carts for your sites software.
- Up to two proofs(one initial proof created from your selections and one additional proof to make minor changes within the proof, does not include starting over from scratch with new selections). Additional proofs are $25 per proof needed.
- 468 x 70 Matching Ad Banner
What is NOT included in your purchase.
- Domain Name Registration: You are responsible for your own domain registration
- Web Hosting: You are responsible for purchasing your own web hosting plan through one of our approved web hosts.
- Custom graphics, layouts, headers, or design elements. This is not a custom design.
- Cart /Site Set Up: You are responsible for setting up your own cart and website
- Product Uploads, Category Creation, or any other Content Setup...You are responsible for setting up your own categories, products, and content
- Source Graphics or .psd files-we do not release these under the pre-made template pricing structure
Please see our Approved Shopping Cart list for a full list of the hosting providers we work with. If you use a shopping cart that is not approved, you will be responsible for installing your template and graphics. If you use a non approved shopping cart host, then you will not receive installation services. Your customized graphics and base html file will be sent to you via email once the customizations are finalized and you will be responsible for installing the files.
Please note that we do not release source or layered .psd files for our templates, you will receive the customized graphics and merged graphics included with your purchase.
Copyright for all graphics and design elements remains with Mod Melon and it's licensors, All Rights Reserved. Please read our terms of service before completing your order.
Pick Your Graphic Font Style
Click the link below to view our available font styles. Please note these will only be used for the graphic elements of your design, text links, text, and other html generated elements will use a web safe font. We recommend the following Web Safe Fonts...Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, or Century Gothic(this is not a pure web safe front, but should be installed on the majority of computers now).
Pick Your Palette
Need some inspiration? Click Here to visit our Palette page...where you can view some of our favorite palettes that we have created over the years on our Colour Lovers accounts. You can also provide up to 6 hex color codes of your choosing below if you prefer to create your own palette.
Pick Your Pattern
Click Here to view the patterns we have available for your design.
Pick Your Header Graphic Style
Click Here to view the header styles we have available for the DIY template.
Pick Your Website Template Layout
Click Here to view the available website template layouts for the DIY template line.
Pick a Pre-Made Logo Layout or Provide your own logo file.
Please note that if you provide a logo file, it will need to be in transparent format(i.e. no background color, .eps, .psd, .png, etc..) and you will need to confirm you own the copyright to the logo design and that you have the right to use it in the design we create for you. If you are unsure, contact your logo designer for confirmation. We also recommend that the logo be provided at 300 DPI resolution in case you ever need to order print image designs or printed products through us.
Click Here to view our available Pre-Made Logo Layouts.
|84 in stock|
|Enter Your Graphic Font Choice 1 Here:|
|Enter Your Graphic Font Choice 2 Here:|
|Color Palette Choice(enter name of palette):|
|Enter Up to 6 Custom Hex Numbers(instead of using a pre-made palette):|
|Logo Style Choice:|
|Header Style Choice:|
|Template Layout Choice:|
|Pattern/Color Choice-Header Area 2 (if applicable):|
|Pattern/Color Choice Navbar Top(if applicable):|
|Pattern/Color Choice Navbar Bottom:|
|Pattern/Color Choices for Logo:|
|Pattern/Color Choice for Border Area(if applicable). :|
|Pattern/Color Choice for Main Background(the design around your main layout area):|
|Pattern/Color Choice for Navigation Column(s):|
|Add a M2M Static Collage with up to 2 Photos & 4 Button:|| (add $25.00)|