Mod Melon Creative will be closed Thursday November 27th through Sunday November 30th in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday. We will resume normal business hours on Monday December 1st. All orders received during our closing will be processed on Monday December 1st in order of receipt. Happy Holidays!
How it works
Pre-made templates are sold exactly as shown. No proofs are provided for pre-made designs. Check our current schedule for processing times for our products.
Once you are ready to order your template, below are the steps in the process.
1. We do not provide Domain Registration through our website and it is not included in the template purchase, so you need to register your domain through the registrar of your choosing. You can also register through the approved web host you will be hosting your site with or through a site like www.godaddy.com.
2. We do not provide hosting through our website or with your template purchase. You will purchase your approved web hosting through the website of one of our approved hosts, make sure you are purchasing a plan that comes with the approved shopping cart software for that host, as that is the only software we can provide installation services for with your template purchase.
3. Purchase the template of your choosing from our website.
4. You will receive a questionnaire(sent during business hours, Monday-Friday, non holiday) for your ordered items via email. Please complete and return this to us via email along with the requested log in details for your approved shopping cart account. We can not add your order to our processing queue until complete details are received.
We will need your customization details for the template graphic elements noted as being customized on the template listing page and we will need your log in details for cpanel and the store admin area.
If using WAHMShoppes.com we will need your hosting controller admin area log in details and the feature cart admin area log in details.
If using DIYestores.com we will need your FTP log in details and your feature cart admin area log in details.
5. Once we have all customization details and valid log in details as requested for your account, your order will then move into processing queue and installation will occur within our current processing times.
6. Once installation is complete, you will receive a confirmation via email.